Purchasing / Procurement
Job Vacancy For Storekeeper (Takoradi)
A leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for an innovative, results oriented and self-motivated person to join our team as STOREKEEPER
To ensure an efficient and effective management of stores and to advise accordingly.
• Receipt of daily products from the production sections into stock
• Issue of ordered products on way-bill for invoicing to credit and cash customers
• Checking of products sold out to customers through orders from salesmen and cash customers.
• Maintaining of daily physical stock checks to tally with bin cards
• Control of bin cards of all syrup products.
• End of month physical stocktaking supervised by the accounts team.
• Maintain and promote good warehouse practices including General Hygiene, Cleaning and Safety in the Warehouse.
• Take part in a quarterly audit of stock taking and a financial year end stock taking exercise.
• Prepares on monthly basis a detailed summary of batch manufacturing records on shortages and products damages.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by a manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A degree/ HND in Purchasing and Supply with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably a pharmaceutical company.
• Must be able to organize well and detail oriented
• Good numerical and analytical skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
How To Apply For The Job
To apply for this vacancy, send your CV and Cover Letter to:
Closing Date: 22 September, 2014
• Please indicate position you are applying for as subject of the mail.
• Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.