A reputable Security Company is seeking to recruit Supervisors Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the Operational Head within the assigned Zone, implementing all policies of the company.
• Directly be in charge of the guard and ensure that they are doing their job effectively.
• Ensure continuous availability and training of guards before deployment.
• Manage effectively shifts change-overs and ensure that guards appear at all times to work neatly dressed.
• Liaise with clients to ensure speedy resolutions of all security issues.
• Maintain a record of all client complaints, solutions and recommendations for daily reviews.
• Report all incidents verbally (as it occurs) immediately and within 24 hours with a comprehensive written report following up. Qualification Required & Experience
• Interested applicant should able to express himself / herself in both written and verbal English language
• Two to three years’ experience in security and operations related field
• Should be able to ride a Motor Bike (Females are not exempted) Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Application letters to: [email protected] Closing Date:
14 April, 2018