The Presbyterian Hospital in Agogo Asante Akim seeks to recruit highly motivated and results oriented individual for the position of a Surgeon. He/She will be responsible to the Medical Administrator AGE:
Not above 55 years Qualification Required & Experience
• Member/Fellow of the West African College of Surgeons (MWACS or FWACS)
• Member/Fellow of the Ghana College of Physicians and Surgeons (MGCPS or FGCPS)
• Any other equivalent qualification in Surgeon.
• Must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Ghana.
• A minimum of two (2) years continuous working experience Ability to work under pressure. Location:
Agogo How To Apply For The Job
Only candidates who meet the above requirement should apply with detailed CV and names of three (3) referees one of which should be the Head of the Institution you last attended and also an immediate supervisor.The application should be addressed to the: GENERAL MANAGER AGOGO PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL POST OFFICE BOX 27 AGOGO ASANTE AKIM
E-mail: [email protected] Closing Date:
15 August, 2014