As the IT Systems Manager you will lead a team and ensure that all Movenpick Hotels and Resorts IT Policies and Guidelines are being applied and also ensure that the Hotel comply with Movenpick Hotels and Resorts IT Security Policy. You also ensure that only original and properly licensed application programmes according to the IT management's policy and requirement are running on the hotel's systems and computers. You must also perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Maintain strict adherence to Movenpick Hotels and Resorts IT Policies and Guidelines
• Supervises and/or performs the back-up procedures of all software and ensures that total backups are performed at regular intervals and are kept in a secure place to ensure that the operation will not suffer in case of a disk crash or other hazards.
• Keeps all systems, networks, hardware and software properly documented at all time.
In return, the role offer competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in one of the world's leading international upscale Hotel companies. Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Information and Communications Technology with 3 years or more progressive responsibility in the role.
• Proven technical knowledge of ICT policy and practical experience with a wide variety of ICT management strategies and tools
• Ability to identify strategic issues and be efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
• Ability to plan and organize effectively, establish and maintain effective working relationship with guests and colleagues
• Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service and able to work under pressure
• Flexible to respond to a variety of different work situations
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and flexibility with working schedules to meet operational and company needs.
• Strong verbal and communication skills. Location:
Accra How to Apply For the Job
Interested applicants may submit their detailed resumes to: [email protected]
Please note that only applications for this position will be considered on this E-mail address. Closing Date:
25 August, 2017