The Ghana AIDS Commission has vacancy for the under listed positions and invites applications from persons with the requisite qualifications to apply for consideration.
Objective of Position
• To provide operational support for the efficient and effective I. T Services of the Commission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate the installation of IT equipment and systems
• Supervise the repair, upgrading and maintenance of IT equipment, systems and resources
• Provide technical support for IT infrastructure and systems
• Recommend, inspect and validate newly procured IT equipment and systems
• Compile and monitor IT warranties and service level agreements with IT solution providers
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a first degree in BSc Computer Science or Information Technology from a recognised university.
• A minimum of 3 years of post qualification relevant working experience.
• Must pass an interview 'conducted by the Ghana AIDS Commission with the
• participation of the Public Services Commission.
How To Apply For The Job
Applications together with detailed CVs and copies of certificates are to be submitted to the address below within fourteen days from the date of first publication.
The AG. Director-General
Ghana AIDS Commission
4TH Floor, Ghana Olympic Committee Building
Adjacent Ridge Hospital
Tel: 0302-919259 / 0302-919263
Email: [email protected]
22 August, 2018