• Manage facilities in a cost effective and incident free manner, ensuring compliance with all statutory requirements and company standards
• Ensure Terminal operates to the highest standards of safety, quality and customer satisfaction
• Manage the daily operations of the facility to ensure safe and reliable operation. This will include the following.
• Ensure quality of product stored and distributed at the company's terminals complies with the NPA standards
• Implement a preventative maintenance programmes for the terminals
• Develop and implement an effective process, systems, procedures and training programmes
• Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements with respect to health, safety and the environment
• Ensure proactive management of health, safety and environment issues
• Ensure the provision of an emergency response capability for the terminals, including drills with emergency services, and participation in local oil industry emergency response plans
• Communication to key stakeholders and customers of supply issues
• Manage inventory to ensure stock losses in excess of standard
• Lead and develop staff to grow capability and competence while fostering proactive teamwork with other groups.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must demonstrate a strong work ethic with a minimum of 5 years demonstrated work experience as a manager.
• Must possess an extensive working knowledge of liquid and/or gas bulk terminal operations
• Must be goal oriented self-motivated and able to work independently
• Must have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Must possess strong leadership communication and interpersonal skills with both company and contract employees
• Able to analyse financial and cost data and develop conclusions and recommendations
• Effectively communicate orally (face to face and by telephone) and in writing in English with coworkers, contractors, government officials and senior management
How to Apply For the Job
Kindly send your resumes and applications to:
Stating the role you are applying for as the subject of the email
22 November, 2018