The International Travel & Tourism Institute (ITTI) is the only professional membership body for individuals employed in the Tourism Industry; one of the largest trade sectors in Ghana, and growing. ITTI is dedicated to developing and maintaining professional standards for the benefit of its members and the industry.
As an organization that offers various training programs Travel & Tourism, Aviation and Hospitality Industry, we specialize in providing human resource development and training for airline and hospitality companies producing talents that can handle major clients in the travel and hospitality industry.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointments to the following positions in the International Travel and Tourism Institute
Contract and/or full-time tutors in the following programme: Ticketing and Reservations
• The tutor will liaise with the programs coordinator concerning all training matters.
• The tutor would be responsible for in depth training of students
• The tutor will be given the course outline and produce notes in relation to the course outline for the related training.
• He or she would be responsible for engaging the students in productive classroom experience relative to the subject area and evaluating the students’ performance (class tests, mock and, final examination).
• Class tests, mock and final examination questions, that meets required standard, will be set by the tutor.
• At the end of every training period, the tutor will present a training report to the administration.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The applicant should be well- organized, with the ability to prioritize and meet agreed deadlines. At the same time, he or she should bring a flexible approach to working hours. All tutors will have the necessary qualifications (possess a good first degree or professional certification). Previous work experience or professional practice in related field and/or a minimum of one year experience teaching the subject area in a classroom environment are also an added advantage.
• A tutor of ITTI should have extensive knowledge of the subject, keep up-to-date with new ideas and developments in the subject area, have excellent spoken and written communication skills, and have the confidence to lecture to large or small groups face-to-face.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified persons may apply and attach their application letter, updated CVs and copies of relevant certificates to:
The Executive Director
International Travel and Tourism Institute Ghana
#10A/21 Jupiter House, Off the Motorway Extension
Telephone: 0289516868 / 0302929001
Soft copies may be sent to:
14 July, 2014