To ensure the correct deployment and functioning of all Value Added Service Nodes in the Tigo Ghana Network. Key Responsibilities
• Handle O&M activities of all VAS nodes.
• Should respond to all emergencies on any of the VAS nodes in a timely manner
• Implement all work orders received including short number creation, routing changes, signaling network changes, interconnect definitions, numbering plan implementations related to the VAS nodes.
• Perform all routine activities of the system according to vendor's specifications and MIC requirements (including Internal Control Requirements.).
• Perform detailed investigation/analysis in case of escalation of trouble tickets that cannot be resolved by the level 1 maintenance.
• Escalate and trigger vendor support (SSA) if necessary.
• Perform the integration tests for any new VAS node or new application/feature being put in production according to MIC specifications.
• Collaborate with vendors and planning teams in the expansion or upgrade of the VAS platforms.
• Help in the expansion or upgrade of the VAS platforms
• Perform any other duties assigned from time to time.
• Proactive in order to prevent downtime of the VAS nodes Position Requirements Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field with 1 year experience MINIMUM EXPERIENCE & ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE
• Relative 1 year working experience.
• Knowledge of GSM, Database Management, Computer Networking and Basic Programming/Scripting. Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here To Apply Online Closing Date:
14 December, 2013 When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You'll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance. At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.