Yara is the world’s leading mineral fertilizer company with a truly global presence and with leading positions in ammonia, nitrates, NPK and specialty fertilizers. Yara Ghana was established in 2007 to strengthen the quality and depth of input supply and related services along agricultural value chains to increase the productivity of Ghanaian farmers.
Yara Ghana is looking for a Warehouse Officer to undertake and control Yara Ghana warehouse activities as required.. The position will be based in Accra and will report to the Warehouse Manager.
• Checking and inspecting products received and ensuring that they are of accurate quantity, type and acceptable quality and label all products in the warehouse.
• Despatch products to customers by following delivery procedure.
• Organize all warehouse activities and ensure all safety requirements are met.
• Conduct Monthly stock take and prepare report.
• Effectively manage inventories at the Warehouse and accurately update data into the System.
• Manage contracted labour and supervise the work of clerks at the warehouse.
• Ensure the warehouse always have a high standard of housekeeping.
• Carry out other responsibilities assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Graduate degree or Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management or Accounting from a recognized Institute
• Minimum 3 years multinational working experience.
• 3 – 5 years warehouse experience in manufacturing.
• Excellent communication and listening skills; good interpersonal relationship skills.
• Ability to work independently and within teams.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Fluency in English
• Enthusiastic approach and willingness to learn
• Good health & Safety experience.
• Knowledge of SUN Accounting will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicant should click on the link below:
Click Here To Apply Online
23 February, 2017