• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
• Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system. Qualification Required & Experience
• An HND or degree is required as well as 5 years professional experience.
• A certificate in purchasing and supply is an advantage. SALARY:
1300 – 1600 Location:
Tema How to Apply For the Job
C.V. ‘s should be sent via [email protected]
indicating the position as the subject of the e- mail Closing Date:
26 November, 2018