The job responsibility will include, but not limited to;
• Read engineering drawings, lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies using straight edge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
• Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
• Cut work pieces using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
• Observe tests on welded surfaces, such as hydrostatic, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate weld quality and conformance to specifications. Qualification Required & Experience
• A qualification in Welding and Metal Fabrication Technology Location:
Accra How To Apply For The Job
Qualified persons should send their application and CV to:
Email: [email protected]
or The Recruiter, P. O. Box KN3236 Kaneshie-Accra Ghana
or To the premises of GHS Housing Limited, off ACP road, Pokuase Closing Date:
05 October, 2013