Frannan International, managers of the Ghana Field Support Services Project (FSSP), seeks to engage the services of a Women's Economic Empowerment Consultant to provide professional, technical, strategic and advisory consulting services to the Canadian development assistance programme in Ghana.
Full Time Consultant (up to 20 days/month)
Scope of Work
• The Women's Economic Empowerment Consultant will work closely with the development section of the High Commission of Canada to provide technical services and advice on women's economic empowerment issues in Ghana.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A bachelor's degree from a recognized post-secondary institution in commerce, business administration or related subject matter (such as: small business development, finance, micro-finance, or economics).
• Minimum of 8 years of experience working in the field of Women's Economic Empowerment at least 5 years of which should be in Ghana.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working in a technical capacity in WEE-related policy and/or programme delivery for government, a bilateral or multilateral development institution or a civil society organization.
• Demonstrated experience related to project planning, implementation or monitoring or evaluation.
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV and a one-page cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above. Those considered to meet the minimum requirements will be invited to receive the Request for Proposals (RFP) for this consultancy.
• CVs and cover letters should be submitted to the Field Support Services Project (FSSP Ghana) office at No. 36 Church Crescent - GL-014-1024 Labone - Accra
or call 0556-144136
• Applicants residing outside of the Greater Accra Region ONLY can submit bye-mail to:
: 27 July, 2018
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED.