Process & Plant Sales Ghana Limited
Burkina Faso & Guinea
Jobs in West Africa – Job Vacancy For Sales Engineer At Process & Plant Sales Ghana Limited (Burkina Faso & Guinea)
Process & Plant Sales Ghana Limited, established in the year 1998, is involved in providing specialist procurement and technical services to the mining & quarry, construction & processing industries.
We represents some of the world’s leading manufacturers of various Power Transmission, Mineral Processing Equipments, Wear Products for Wet & Dry Applications, Corrosive Resistance Products, Analytical & Laboratory Equipments, Industrial Safety, Machinery & Tools and Refractory Materials.
Description Of Job
A reputable company involved in providing specialist procurement and technical services to the mining & quarry, construction & processing industries is looking for Sales Engineers (2) for its branches in Burkina Faso and Guinea.
The Sales Engineer's job involves developing "account-gaining" strategies and providing product sales support. The Sales Engineer researches, understands the customer needs, and determines the overall business and technical sale solution. The main duty is to understand the customer needs and combine them with all product offers to determine solutions that will provide value to the potential customer.
• Conceptualize and communicate how the company's products and services affect opportunities within potential customers
• Perform customer needs assessments and solution finding sessions
• Define the optimal product mix to address requirements of prospect business
• Interface with customers and provide responses for product and technical requests
• Participate at conferences, tradeshows, and other events as required by Sales
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the company products, functions, features and benefits
• Associate or build relationships with user groups, industry groups, etc.
• Prepare and present demonstrations of all core product offerings
• Prospect for customers
P.S.: The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and the employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Salary: Very Attractive with fringe benefits
Qualification Required & Experience
Skills and Specifications:
• Proven success in selling solutions to both technical and business buyers
• Able to make effective presentations or demonstrations
• Self starter who can pro-actively work on own initiative with minimum supervision
• Able to prioritize work in multi-tasking environment
• Able to meet deadlines and follow up on commitments
• Strong selling and sales aptitude
• Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
• Knowledge of the market research industry and customer feedback trends
• Customer focused and paying attention to detail
• Valid driving license
• Work involves lots of traveling
• A working knowledge in French would be an advantage
Education and Qualifications:
• A degree/HND in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Engineering or related fields
• Prior technical sales experience (At least 3 years)
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates must meet above requirements and forward an application letter and a detailed CV to the following address:
Advert. No. 12
P. O. Box CE 12140
Comm 11, Tema
Closing Date: 5th November, 2012