Responsible for creating and maintain a congenial atmosphere that allows internal and external customers to carry out business in comfort.
• Organize mini branch operational review meetings, to discuss and analyze and update the team on trends and best practices.
• Responsible for reconciling the branch GLs and proofing them
• Assists with administering deposit regulations
• Provide support to the Branch Manager in the execution of his role as a business developer.
• Maintains the assets of the branch and ensure that they remain in good working condition
• Responsible for reconciling the branch GLs and proofing them.
• Maintains a fraud free operations department.
• Adheres to all operational procedures and policies of the Bank.
• Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor
Reports to: Head, Banking Operations
Supervises: Tellers, Funds Transfer, Customer Service Officers
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of first degree from a recognized institution
• Professional or post graduate degree is an advantage
• At least two years relevant banking experience in the operations department of a Bank/Savings and Loans company.
• Proficiency in MS Office, (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Proficiency in at least 1 banking software is preferred
How To Apply For The Job
TO apply for this role, please send your applications to:
Closing Date: 09 October, 2014