GTS engineering is a leading engineering service company specializing in power project development, EPC (Engineerig, procurement, construction, operating and maintenance) and energy sector infrastructure in Ghana and the growing economies of the west Africa.
The company seek to employ a Business manager.
The role of the Business Manager is to manage the entire financial and commercial business and ascertain continuous growth with improved performance enabling the organization to increase profitability.
The Business Manager will:
• Have overall responsibility for Finance, Accounts, Commercial and Business Development
• Interact with the Managing Director and execute directives in line with the interests of the company’s and stakeholders’ overall vision
Specifically, the following responsibilities are to be discharged by the Business Manager:
• Development of business strategies and operating plans that reflect the long-term corporate goals and priorities
• Ensuring billing and receivables are managed in a timely and efficient manner
• Consolidating relationships with financial institutions to ensure adequate funding is available for working capital and investment growth
• Maintaining dialogue with the Managing Director and Board to ensure that the goals and priorities are updated to reflect requirements of the external environment
• Ensuring all statutory obligations are met
• Resource planning, financial budget preparation, loan servicing planning and implementation, and auditing of annual accounts after compilation of accounts.
• Monitoring of financial and commercial operations
• Oversight for financial aspects of procurement activities
• Ensuring proper planning and fund management for the timely availability of funds and optimum use of funds
• Liaising with the Government, banks, financial institutions and other appropriate agencies for all financial dealings of the Company
Qualification Required & Experience
• An MBA in general management or finance with an accounting background( ACCA part III or charter)
• At least three years’ experience in Business Management; engineering degree will be an added advantage.
• A good command of the English language. French and any foreign language will also be and added advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
Application letters and CV should be sent to:-
Closing Date: 21 January 2013