The TOTAL Group is a leading International oil and gas company with operations in more than 130 countries, in Ghana it has a significant presence in the Oil Marketing industry spanning over 230 service stations across the country, as well as Aviation, Miners Bitumen, MGO Lubricants and several other business interests.
Total Ghana is seeking to recruit young graduates to enhance its future talent pool. The Total Young Graduate Programme is innovative and attractive, it is a visibility within Africa and the Middle East. Through this programme, we offer young graduates an eighteen month opportunity to discover one of our three main business lines. commercial, finance and technical.
• Successful candidates will join a diverse team of professionals in delivering high quality products and services to customers and long term share holder.
• Thereafter, the training contract could be renewed subject to performance up to a maximum period of twelve months. Selected candidates will be given the opportunity to participate in international exchange programmes. At the end of the programme, trainees will be evaluated for permanent employment within the company depending on availability of opportunities. Qualification Required
We are interested in candidates who have attain a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Honours Degree from recognized institutions within the last one year and have completed national service. Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
• Civil Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or related areas of study
• Bachelor of commerce, BSc Administration in Finance
• Economics and other social sciences
• Candidates with professional qualifications will have an added advantage In addition, the ideal candidate must meet the following person specification:
• Intellectually curious and able to take initiative
• Excellent interpersonal communication and analytical skills
• Team leadership skills
• Must be computer literate
• Must have strong ethical awareness and orientation Location:
Ghana How To Apply For The Job
Please send applications together with a brief motivation statement and CVs to:- [email protected] Closing Date:
15 December, 2015