We are well-respected, fully authorized dealer of new coaches, construction equipment (earth moving equipment) and generators of all sizes. We also maintain the capability to provide genuine spare parts and comprehensive after sales service of the range of products we deal in. Additionally we provide servicing packages for other brands of vehicles in our product range, enabling our customers to focus their strengths on their core businesses. We also provide hiring and rental services of our range of equipment to clients.
• Undertake a range of functions to ensure that all administration activities within the company run smoothly.
• Responsibility for the management of human resources, facilities management, health & safety of employees, insurance administration and records.
• Administer salaries and work out staff entitlements and benefits periodically with HR
• Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management while maintaining management information systems (manual or computerized).
• Able to review incoming communications and compose correspondence in response to requests along with monitoring follow up actions
• Experience in training and supervising staff
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum qualification of a degree in a related discipline with good understanding of administration and HR functions
• Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role & membership of a professional body
• Familiarity with the automotive sector with insurance administration & procession experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified persons should send their CVs and cover letter to:-
Closing Date: 19 December, 2014